“timeless wisdom for today’s executives”
- Are you looking to stimulate new ways of thinking in your business?
- Are you in need of real thought leaders in your team?
- Does the idea of creating change and opening up to new possibilities excite you?
Then the Yoga Mat Manager presentation ticks all the boxes.
This presentation extracts the wisdom of yoga, mind science and leadership development and presents it in a format that every participant will be able to relate to, learn from and action in their own life.
Most of us understand the basics of what it takes to be a successful and competent individual. The key is learning how to harness the power of the mind. Without the foundation of mindset, no plan, strategy or change program can succeed.
Learning the essential qualities of the mind is the first step, then learning how to incorporate this into one’s work life is next. Only then can you expect success in supporting new initiatives, generating possibilities and creating sustainable growth.
The Yoga Mat Manager presentation includes:
- The best way to train the mind
- The five essential qualities of the mind and how to practice them at work
- Why judgment and comparison kills creativity and what to do about it
- The problem of low energy – tools and strategies that assist in maintaining high energy levels
- How to manage stress so it does not impact clear thinking and well-being
- How to inspire a team without using short term motivation tactics.
- How to develop personal power so that people will listen to what you have to say
- The most impactful questions you can ask yourself to clarify next steps
For an entirely new twist on business management, ask about my Yoga Mat Manager presentation – full of insights, ideas and actions that will give your business team a totally fresh perspective on handling challenges in the workplace. If you need your team to think differently , open up possibilities and become fully fledged thought leaders, this is the presentation.
Just give me a brief on your audience and I’ll take care of the rest.
“The mind is the control panel for the body, if you can set up the neural pathways that support the conditions that you are trying to create in your life, the body can’t not follow. Your actions and behaviours become aligned and laser focused.”
To enquire about speaking availability, contact me direct on 1300 854 180 or email@example.com